Buy One Get One Free On All Wedding Bands! *In-Store Only* Contact Us
About Lennon’s W.B. Wilcox Jewelers
In 1945 Harold T. Lennon Sr. opened Lennon’s Jewelers at 4 Lafayetter Street in Utica, NY. That corner of Genesee Street, LaFayette Street and Bleeker Street was known as “The Busy Corner.” He was one of the first to offer customer the luxury of air conditioning and had the first full glass door in the city. He advertised as “The Store with the Glass Door.”
The store is currently operating under the leadership of Melissa Lennon, the 4th generation member of her family to run the business. She is also the first ever female owner of this business, throughout its 200+ year history.